Dry toilet is an autonomous composting toilet which does not require to be connected to a sewerage and water supply system. The toilet is constructed to create the most favorable conditions for composting organic waste.
The product boasts its modern design and is made from high-quality plastic and meets the necessary sanitary and hygienic, ecological and ergonomic requirements. The composting toilet is, on the one hand, the combination of modern technologies and natural biological processes and, on the other hand, this device is very easy to use.
- Brand: Piteco
- Product Line: Dry Toilet 500
- Item number: PitecoDR500
- toilet unit consisting of two parts – upper and lower,
- upper bin,
- ventilation pipe of 2 m,
- 3 couplings,
- drainage hose of 2 m,
- clamp for fixing the drain hose,
- toilet seat with a lid.
Length 706 mm, height 590 mm, strain 390 mm, total, seat height 440 mm. Weight 8.5kg
Contents of the package:
- Toilet tank part
- Toilet seat with cover (connectors included)
- Ventilation pipes, diameter 75 mm (4 tubes, each 500 mm)
- Ventilation pipe connectors, diameter 76 mm (3 tubes each 90 mm)
- Drain hose, diameter 27 mm (length 2000 mm)
- Hose clamp for connecting the liquid pipe
- Plastic bucket for adding peat